Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's been a while since I blogged and a long time since I picked up a paint brush.  The urge is still there and I so want to paint, but time just doesn't permit.

My stepson took over my little studio (converted spare room) and so I moved into a large walk in closet and set up all my paint things, but it doesn't work for me and I just can't muster up the courage to pull everything out and put everything back again, so instead I do nothing!  Of course the wonderful sunshine outside beckons and it's useless painting outside in this heat......well that's my excuse!

I have lots of new plans and projects and have a teaching assignment in London in September where I'll be teaching painting with the One Stroke technique onto cakes.  It's all good fun at least my teaching forces me to get my paints out.  The most exciting project is the 'soon to be opened shop' that we are still in negotiations with, still in Dundas but something a little different.

Happy painting!

0 comments: